Banker - Emerging Markets
On behalf of a prestigious Multi-Family Office based in Geneva, we are currently looking for a
BANKER – EMERGING MARKETS
- Business development in Emerging Markets – any of the following: Middle East or Africa or Eastern Europe, Turkish, Israel or Latin America
- Experience achieved as either relationship management or sales function in a major bank
- Have extensive network that can be leveraged to grow a portfolio of assets rapidly
- Must have a proven track record in asset gathering, asset growth and revenue generation
- Have several years of experience in managing high net-worth clients and client acquisition
- Identify opportunities and cross selling additional products to clients if compatible with their profile.
- Have a sound knowledge of various investment instruments
- At least 15 years of experience
- University Degree
- Strong analytical, organizational and technical skills
- Initiative, client focus, proven commercial capabilities
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and stimulating company and environment
- Availability to travel - work experience in an international context would be an asset
- Min 5 year experience in a Private Wealth management company or Private Bank
- English and one other regional language required.
- Swiss national or Swiss resident, holding B or C permit
We kindly ask you to apply online.
Please send if it is possible your CV in both Word and PDF.